In order for us to prepare appropriately for your visit, it is your responsibility to:
- Obtain pertinent medical records, x-rays, MRI, or scans previously completed for this condition.
- Print and complete this Patient Registration Form and bring it to your appointment.
- Print and complete this Patient Medical History Form and bring it to your appointment. Usually our nurse will contact you prior to your first visit with us. This form will help us to get this medical information into our electronic medical record prior to seeing you which makes your visit more efficient.
- Print, review and sign this Financial Policy and bring it to your first appointment.
- Review our Notice of Privacy Practices.
- Bring your insurance card(s) to your appointment.
- Bring a means of paying for your insurance co-payment which is due at the time of service. For your convenience we accept cash, checks, money orders, debit cards, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.